KAPLAT seminar series introduce advanced analytical technologies to students and faculty members in the partner institutions in Asia. Prominent professors from Kyoto University and Osaka University showcase their cutting-edge research activities. The KAPLAT seminar also includes a talent-spot event to recruit brightest graduate students from the partner institutions. The Kyoto & Osaka professors meet one-on-one with about eight students each and talk to the students in person about their research interests and scholarship opportunities. The talent-spot event offers local students training opportunities in cutting-edge analytical technologies.
This year’s seminar has ended. See you next year!
Sunday, September 1st, 2019
1:00 p.m. ～ 7:30 p.m. at Ulaanbaatar Hotel
|13:00~15:00||14 Tutorial Sessions|
|15:00~17:00||Interview Session 1|
|Interview Session 2|
|18:00~19:30||Dinner at Modern Nomads 2 ＊Free of charge！|
On the day of the event, 14 professors will come to your country and join you at the event.
The event includes:
- 14 tutorial lectures on a wide range of topics in chemistry
- face-to-face interview sessions with the professors
- complimentary dinner with the professors at Modern Nomads 2
If you wish to join the event, follow the steps below:
- Apply online by completing the online application form.
- Wait for careful evaluation done by the professors.
- If you are selected, you will receive an invitation letter via e-mail. Reply to the invitation letter.
- As a final step, confirm the invitation.